As we head into the new year, let’s look back at some of SNTC’s highlights of 2020:
- SNTC had a successful caregiver workshop on self-care with facilitators from Hua Mei Training Academy on 18 Jan 2020.
- In partnership with SG Enable, SNTC supported our clients with financial and emotional relief to tide through COVID-19 with the provision of food rations, meals delivery, financial assistance, and respite care.
- SNTC has been a part of the Assisted Deputyship Application Programme (ADAP) talks for special education schools throughout the year.
- We have developed a series of animated videos to guide caregivers and partners in understanding SNTC’s services, and how they support the community of special needs, including autism, Down syndrome, intellectual disability, and dementia.
- As part of our year-end tradition to bring cheers to families who have set up trusts with SNTC, we arranged for vouchers, cards, masks from Rotary Club of Singapore, and delicious meals from Breakthrough Cafeteria to our caregivers and beneficiaries.
We look forward to supporting more caregivers in 2021, and we wish everybody a Happy New Year!
Please follow and like us: